“What is Rent To Own and/or Rent with Option to Buy?
Landmark Real Estate LLC offers this program to help you become a homeowner. We are proud of our Rent To Own Program because it is unique compared to most Option plans offered by others in our business.
Here is a brief summary of Landmark Real Estate Services LLC‘s Rent To Own Program.
Rent To Own is simple. Just like an Option to Buy
- – Similar to putting “Dibbs” On Your Home
- – LOCKS in your purchase price for 12 months!
- – Allows you opportunity to obtain financing
- – Exercise your Option and purchase your Home
Most other programs charge an additional monthly fee for participation in an Option plan.
Landmark Real Estate LLC actually discounts your monthly rent from what is average market rent with your participation in our Rent To Own – Option to Buy Program.
If someone approaches Landmark Real Estate LLC and wants to buy the house you are renting with an Option to Buy, — no deal — You have an exclusive Option to Buy on your home and nobody can buy it during your Option period.
Option Fees are determined by the Sale Price of the Home
What’s The Catch? ( the fine print and ugly part )
- Landmark Real Estate Services LLC‘s Rent To Own – Rent with Option to Buy Program details:
- -You Are Purchasing An “Option To Buy” Your Home.
- This is NOT “down payment”… not yet, but it could be…
- It becomes part of your down payment when you “exercise” your Option.
- “Exercise” your Option simply means when you “buy your home.”
- Until you “Buy Your Home,” You have simply purchased an “Option.”
Your BENEFITS When You Purchase an OPTION TO BUY
Allows You to LOCK YOUR PURCHASE PRICE for the time period specified.
Gives You The Opportunity to Get Your Own Loan to buy your home.
Start building your excellent relationship with Landmark Real Estate LLC helps you qualify for your home loan.
If you have “dings” on your credit report, Landmark Real Estate LLC will help you enroll in our Free Credit Repair program to help you qualify for a great low rate fixed interest rate on your home loan as soon as possible, especially since rates are at an all time record historic low.
On this program you will see yourself feeling great about your home and you becoming a homeowner. There is a huge powerful feeling of being a “homeowner” vs. “just renting.”
Your Option Fee provides you the benefits listed above.
At the time you exercise your Option to Buy and actually purchase your home, your fee will be credited to the purchase price.
No part of the monthly rent is credited toward the purchase price of the home.
What happens if I do NOT exercise my Option to Buy?
Sometimes this happens. You have several choices:
- Maintain excellent relationship with Landmark Real Estate LLC helps you qualify for your home loan
- You may renew or purchase another Option
- You may continue renting the property as a normal rental .
Grab Your Option Now!